Automatic Economy Class Wheel Balancer. Up to 120 balanced wheels/hour.
We would like to present you a new model of the STRIKE balancing machine. This wheel balancer is equipped with an automatic screw-in of the quick-release nut, a large work table, the “LASER NAVIGATION” function and an electromagnetic brake.
- Automatic tightening of the quick-release nut allows the operator to save time and effort. It is implemented by double pressing the pedal.
- The telescopic arm provides automatic input of two parameters: the wheel diameter and the distance to the inside of the correction plane. At the same time, the software has the AUTOPROGRAMM function, which allows you to automatically determine the location of the balancing weights for steel and aluminum disks based on this data, calculating the width automatically.
- Laser pointer “line” in the “6 o’clock” mode: special red spectral laser lines show the operator’s position to set the weight in different planes. It clearly shows the position for cleaning, degreasing and adding self-adhesive weights.
- Fast work is guaranteed by an electromagnetic brake, which saves time on deacentation and balances more wheels!
- Besides the standard 5 programs “ALU”, it has the program “ALU-P” for balancing high-quality wheels with alloy wheels and the program “SPLIT” for using invisible balancing weights behind the wheel spokes for a better appearance.
- Two operators can work simultaneously with two different cars with different wheel sizes using the same balancing machine. The transition from one size to another is achieved by pressing one button, which greatly simplifies the workflow and reduces setup time.
|Accuracy readability, G||1|
|Rim diameter, inch (mm)||9 (228,6) – 24 (609,6)|
|For manual input||up to 30 (762)|
|Rim width, inch (mm)||1,5 (38,1) – 20 (508)|
|Max. wheel weight, kg||65|
|Power supply, V||220/380V±10%, 50 Hz|
|Max. power consumption, W||no more than, 350|
|Housing without the hood||1010*542*920 (h)|
|Housing with the hood raised||1040*810*1340 (h)|
|Machine weight, kg||67|