Semi-automatic Business Class Wheel Balancer. Up to 120 balanced wheels/hour.
This model is the latest modification of the inexpensive PLAZA balancer. It is equipped with automatic screwing in of the quick-release nut, large work desk, “LASER NAVIGATION” and “AUTO-SUPPLY” functions. Control of the operation mode and activation of the necessary functions is achieved by pressing a single button, which greatly simplifies the workflow and reduces setup time. Complete wheel measurement cycle for R14 – 7 seconds (acceleration, measurement, deceleration).
Complete wheel measurement cycle for R20 – 9 seconds (acceleration, measurement, deceleration).
- Laser pointer “line” in the “6 o’clock” mode: special red spectral laser lines show the operator position to set the weight in different planes. It clearly shows the position for cleaning, degreasing and adding self-adhesive weights.
- The program of a visual check of the curves of the disk.
- The software package has the standard 5 “ALU” programs, the “SPLIT” program for balancing weights behind the backs of wheels and the “OPT” program for optimal positioning of the tire on the rim.
- The “AUTO-SUPPLY” function automatically turns the wheel into a working position, so there is no need to manually turn the wheel.
- Motorcycle wheel balancing mode (optional motorcycle wheel adapter).
- Automatic tightening of the quick-release nut allows the operator to save time and effort. It is implemented by double pressing the pedal.
- The telescopic arm provides automatic input of two parameters: the wheel diameter and the distance to the inside of the correction plane.
- A 21-inch color monitor with a membrane input panel provides a convenient interface that allows you to specify the exact weight and position of the corrective weights, and also displays information about the diameter and width of the mounted wheel.
- The machine is equipped with a wheel illumination function. This is achieved through the use of two high-performance light-emitting diodes located on the spindle side of the machine body.
- Control of the operation mode and activation of the necessary functions is achieved by pressing a single button, which greatly simplifies the workflow and reduces setup time.
|Accuracy readability, G||1|
|Rim diameter, inch||9 – 24|
|For manual input, inch||up to 30|
|Rim width, inch||1,5 – 20|
|Max. wheel weight, kg||70|
|Power supply, V||220/380V±10%, 50 Hz|
|Max. power consumption, W||no more than 350|
|With the hood in opened position||1075*985*1440 (h)|
|Machine weight, kg||80|