This model is a Universal Balancer for car and truck wheels. It is manufactured in three versions: with a digital data display and a manual lift, with a digital data display and a pneumatic lift, and with a 21-inch color digital display and a pneumatic lift.
For lifting heavy wheels (up to 200 kg), the machine is equipped with a trolley with an integrated pneumatic lift. The mounting and dismounting of the wheel is carried out using pneumatic cylinders and is controlled by the operator with the help of a joystick (a significant saving of time and effort) or manually.
The standard equipment list includes a universal adapter for most types of truck wheels and a set of cones for cars.
Key features and built-in functions:
- New economical electric motor built from special «Mitsubishi» templates.
- “Car” and “Truck” operating modes.
- Automatic recognition of the type of wheel: car or truck.
- A special program brings the wheel to the correct position for applying corrective weights.
- Two-dimensional measuring scale for automatic entry of offset values and wheel diameter.
- The program “ALU-P” to select the plane of correction for the balancing wheels with light-alloy rims.
- The “SPLIT” program for balancing weights behind the wheel spokes.
- The program “OPT” for optimal positioning of the tire on the rim.
- 8 balancing programs: “STANDARD”, “STATIC”, “5 ALU”, “ALU-P”.
- An automatic brake.
- A brake to lock the wheels.
- Independent mode setting for “car” and “truck”.
- 4 operators (memorization of the latest settings and disk parameters).
- Automatic counting of balancing operations.
- Static unbalance minimization program.
|Car mode||Truck mode|
|Accuracy readability, g||1||1|
|Measurement range, g||0-150||0-450|
|Maximum permissible error with unbalance in one correction plane,(where «M» is a measuring weight of a load), g. no more than||±(3+0,1 M)||±(3+0,1 M)|
|Maximum permissible error for angular
position measurement of the mass of the unbalance load, angle grad, no more than
|Rim diameter, inch (mm)
with manual input up to 30(762)
|Rim width inch (mm)||3(75) – 20(510)||3(75) – 20(510)|
|Max. wheel weight, kg||75||200|
|Max. power consumption, W, no more than||800|
|Without the hood||1235х615х1445 (h)|
|With the hood||1365х1360х1445|
|Machine weight, kg||130,5|