Fully automatic input of wheel parameters. This wheel balancer is equipped with an automatic screw-in of the quick-release nut, a large working table, an ultrasonic sensor, the “LASER NAVIGATION” function and a program for visual checking of disc curves.
Complete wheel measurement cycle for R14 – 5 seconds (acceleration, measurement, deceleration).
Complete wheel measurement cycle for R20 – 8 seconds (acceleration, measurement, deceleration).
PROXY 7 Light S is a new version of the PROXY 7 model: with an ultrasonic sensor and without the “AUTO-SUPPLY” function (automatically turns the wheel further into a working position, so there is no need to manually turn the wheel).
- The “AUTO-SONAR” function provides the ability to read disk parameters in automatic mode using an ultrasonic sensor.
- Automatic tightening of the quick-release nut allows the operator to save time and effort. It is implemented by double pressing the pedal.
- The “AUTO PROGRAM” function allows the user to perform balancing in any automatic or semi-automatic mode without using buttons (the machine chooses the desired mode and intelligently adjusts its work to the working habits of the operators).
- The “3D-DISK” function allows you to see a three-dimensional projection of the wheel on the monitor.
- The option “BRAKES”, if necessary, allows to reduce the time of the balancing process, connecting not only the engine, but also the brake cheek. This should save an average of 6 seconds per cycle. This feature makes this model one of the “fastest” among world analogues in the premium segment.
- Laser pointer “line” in the “6 o’clock” mode: special red spectral laser lines show the operator’s position to set the weight in different planes. It clearly shows the position for cleaning, degreasing and adding self-adhesive weights.
- Automatic weight type detection (self-adhesive or articulated weight).
- Correction weights are installed through the distance entry unit.
- The program of visual check of the curves of the disk
- The “MEMORY” function allows you to save statistics on operations performed on the balancer, as a general summary for the selected period, and individually by each operator (up to 7 operators): the number of balanced wheels, the number of attempts, the number of clips or sticks used – on the scales).
- Motorcycle wheel balancing mode (optional motorcycle wheel adapter).
- Illumination of the inner surface of the wheels. This is achieved through the use of two high-performance light-emitting diodes located on the spindle side of the machine body.
- Fast work is guaranteed by an electromagnetic brake, which saves time on deacentation and balances more wheels.
- Skin-to-skin installation to wall.
|– Accuracy readability, G||0,5|
|– Wheels parameters:|
|· Rim diameter, inch||9 – 28|
|· For manual input, inch||up to 30|
|· Rim width, inch||1,5 – 20|
|· Maximum assembled wheel diameter, mm||1100|
|· Max. wheel weight, kg||75|
|– Power supply, V||220±10%, 50 Hz|
|– Max. power consumption, W||no more than, 350|
|– Dimensions (mm):|
|· With the hood in opened position||1460*1200*2170 (h)|
|– Balancer weight, kg||no more than, 106|