Business Class Wheel Balancer. Up to 120 balanced wheels/hour. The difference from the STORM Plaza 3 model is a sonar sensor for automatic measurement of wheel width. This model is the latest modification of the inexpensive Plaza balancer. It is equipped with automatic screwing in of the quick-release nut, large work desk, LASER NAVIGATION and AUTO-SUPPLY functions. Control of the operation mode and activation of the necessary functions is achieved by pressing a single button, which greatly simplifies the workflow and reduces setup time.
- Sonar sensor for automatic measurement of the width of the wheel.
- Laser pointer “line” in the “6 o’clock” mode: special red spectral laser lines show the operator’s position to set the weight in different planes. It clearly shows the position for cleaning, degreasing and adding self-adhesive weights.
- The program of visual check of the curves of the disk.
- The software package has the standard 5 “ALU” programs, the “SPLIT” program for balancing weights behind the backs of wheels and the “OPT” program for optimal positioning of the tire on the rim.
- The “AUTO-SUPPLY” function automatically turns the wheel into a working position, so there is no need to manually turn the wheel.
- Motorcycle wheel balancing mode (optional motorcycle wheel adapter).
- Automatic tightening of the quick-release nut allows the operator to save time and effort. It is implemented by double pressing the pedal.
- The telescopic arm provides automatic input of two parameters: the wheel diameter and the distance to the inside of the correction plane.
- A 21-inch color monitor with a membrane input panel provides a convenient interface that allows you to specify the exact weight and position of the corrective weights, and also displays information about the diameter and width of the mounted wheel.
- The machine is equipped with a wheel illumination function. This is achieved through the use of two high-performance light-emitting diodes located on the spindle side of the machine body.
- Control of the operation mode and activation of the necessary functions is achieved by pressing a single button, which greatly simplifies the workflow and reduces setup time.
- Fast work is guaranteed by an electromagnetic brake, which saves time on deacentation and balances more wheels!
Accuracy readability, G 1 Wheels parameters: Rim diameter, inch 9 – 24 For manual input, inch up to 30 Rim width, inch 1,5 – 20 Max. wheel weight, kg 70 Power supply, V 220/380V±10%, 50 Hz Max. power consumption, W no more than 350 Dimensions (mm): With the hood in opened position 1065*990*1440 (h) Package 870*670*1165 Machine weight, kg 80